The Church is named after the Russian saint Mikhail of Tver, and was constructed in 1911-1913. The author of the idea was the Great Russian chief Mikheil Romanov, and it was constructed by the order of the famous general-governor of the Caucasus Ilarion Vorontsov-Dashkov and his spouse. The interior is plastered in light blue color. There are three entrances in the church, and they are symmetrically disposed in the center of the southern façade and westward of the northern and southern walls. All the three silver colored domes of the church are of “onion” shape according to the Russian traditions.